Weekly Update 241
What. A. Week. Heaps of data breaches, heaps of law enforcement and gov stuff and somehow, I still found time to put even more IP addresses into the house courtesy of even more IoT. I'm not sure if the latter gives me a break from the more professional tech stuff or just compounds the amount of stuff I've already got on my plate, but I'm having fun doing it anyway 😊 All that and more in this week's update.
- Here's the thread on the ~250M US people data set (at 51.6% for the negative, this won't be going into HIBP)
- The FBI in conjunction with efforts from the Dutch NHTCU and German BKA grabbed a bunch of data from the Emotet malware which is now in HIBP (really happy to be able to support them with this effort)
- The Luxemburg gov is now on HIBP (whether it's Luxemburg or Luxembourg, I'm just happy to have them 😊)
- The Romanian gov also came on board this week (that brings it to 15 govs on HIBP)
- Sponsored by: CrowdSec - The open-source massively multiplayer firewall: respond to attacks & share signals across the community. Download it for free.