Symfony 2.5.6 released
Symfony 2.5.6 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #11696 [Form] Fix #11694 - Enforce options value type check in some form types (kix)
- bug #12225 [SecurityBundle] Add trust_resolver variable into expression (zulus)
- bug #12209 [FrameworkBundle] Fixed ide links (hason)
- bug #12208 Add missing argument (WouterJ)
- bug #12197 [TwigBundle] do not pass a template reference to twig (Tobion)
- bug #12196 [TwigBundle] show correct fallback exception template in debug mode (Tobion)
- bug #12187 [CssSelector] don't raise warnings when exception is thrown (xabbuh)
- bug #12151 [Framework][DX] Set the proper validator class according to the configured api version (peterrehm)
- bug #12128 [Console] clean handling of :: passed to find() (xabbuh)
- bug #11998 [Intl] Integrated ICU data into Intl component #2 (webmozart)
- bug #11920 [Intl] Integrated ICU data into Intl component #1 (webmozart)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Be trained by Symfony experts - 2014-11-18 London - 2014-11-18 London - 2014-11-20 London