Mezzio framework, functional programming, software dependency security
Listen as the podcast crew got together to go through the February 2021 issue, Dealing with Data.
- Mezzio framework from Laminas (formerly Zend Framework)
- Functional programming and where to use it in PHP applications.
- Using CQRS and Event Sourcing to manage input and output data flows.
- How to approach the February PHP Puzzle
- Diving in to just use Docker.
- Considering the security of external packages and libraries.
- Using poker hand rules as an example for defining business requirements.
- Drupal 9 and the conclusion of Eric’s interview with Angie Byron.
- Using PHP’s Stream functions to transform incoming request data.
- Finding Big Data to work with on a project.
The post Mezzio framework, functional programming, software dependency security appeared first on php[architect].