Asynchronous programming, testing, race conditions, mental health in tech, and more
Listen to Eric, John, and Oscar discuss the articles in the October 2020 issue, Running Parallel.
- OSMI 2020 Mental Health in Tech Survey.
- Asynchronous PHP with Swoole.
- Scaling and other use cases for serverless tasks, like file uploads.
- This month’s puzzle on cleaning up directions.
- Paying down technical debt with unit tests.
- Finding and fixing race conditions.
- Setting headers to harden your web application with Mozilla Observatory.
- WSL, homestead, and developing on Windows using Linux tools.
- and more (as usual)
The post Asynchronous programming, testing, race conditions, mental health in tech, and more appeared first on php[architect].